How long has MedTorque been in business?
- Our Chicago facility was founded in 1959 and Kenosha was founded in 2005. MedTorque’s senior engineering and operations staff each have more than 15 years of experience serving medical device OEMs.
How many locations do you have?
- MedTorque currently has two manufacturing locations, one in Chicago, IL, and one in Kenosha, WI. While each facility specializes in specific operations, core machining capabilities are available at both sites to mitigate risk associated with having a single location.
Are you ISO 13485 certified?
- Both MedTorque locations are ISO 13485 certified. Click here for our Kenosha location certificate and here for our Chicago location certificate.
Are you FDA registered?
- Both MedTorque locations are FDA registered.
Are your processes and equipment validated?
- All processes and equipment are validated in both locations.
Do you have a list of your capabilities and equipment?
- CNC Turning
- CNC Milling
- Swiss-Style CNC Lathes
- 5th Axis Capabilities
- CNC Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM)
- CNC Secondary Operations
- Citric Passivation
- Heat Treating
- Laser Welding and Marking
- TIG Welding
- Polishing and Deburring
- Silicone Overmolding
What materials do you work with?
- We work with a variety of medical grade materials including: stainless steel, aluminum, titanium, cobalt chrome, silicone, PEEK, and Radel®.
What are your standard lead times?
- Lead times depend on a variety of factors however, we are well-known for meeting requested lead times no matter how challenging. Please contact us to get a more precise answer to your unique situation.